Here’s my Winter Break Top 10
1. T he weather here was in-credible. It felt like summer!!! It’s been between 75 and 80 degrees for the whole break! So lucky!!!
2. Spending time with the fam and laughing A LOT!
3. Seeing great friends I haven’t seen since summer and catching up.
4. 89 days until Spring Break!
5. Starting a blog. Yay!
6. My house is super clean and vacuumed! (This probably won’t happen again until Spring Break…I’m just saying…)
7. Wearing sweats 24/7. I wish everyday was P.J. day at school…
8. Getting some great ideas from everyone’s teaching blogs and awesome TpT units! This is one reason I am not absolutely dreading going back on Tuesday.
9. Being able to walk the dogs at a decent hour (not at 5 in the morning or 9 at night…)
10. And finally, not having to set the alarm all break. It’s set for 5 am tomorrow!
I hope everybody's first day back is great!