I just love this! I'm linking up with Mrs. Davis at Carried Away in Kindergarten to celebrate all of the great things going on! Thanks for spreading the positivity Mrs. Davis! :-)
1. Two of my kiddies were absent today. Although I love each and every one of them, teaching 18 kiddos today was not wrong!
2. American Idol on tonight is not wrong! I love the beginning auditions! :)
3. Making new blog friends and getting lots of great ideas from amazing teachers out there is not wrong! I found a great unit on TpT for the rocks & soil unit we are starting tomorrow! Yipeee!
4. One of my last Masters program classes was cancelled. But don't worry! They're going to offer it as an independent study so I can finish the program in May. It's definitely not wrong that I won't have to go to class every Tuesday night from 7:00-10:00! (I don't think I could have done it! 8:00 is my bedtime!!!)
5. And finally, tomorrow is Thursday, so that means the next day is Friday! My favorite day of the week!!! That's not wrong!
Happy hump day! And thanks again Mrs. Davis!!!